- Click on Tools and select 'Internet Options...'
- Select the 'Security' tab.
- Click on the 'Custom Level' button.
- Scroll down to 'Scripting'
- Under 'Active Scripting' click 'enable'.
- Click 'OK' to exit.
- Click on Tools and select 'Options'.
- Choose 'Web Features'.
- Click on 'Advanced' and make sure all fields are checked.
- Click on Safari and select 'Preferences'.
- Click on the 'Security' tab.
- Click on File and select 'Preferences'.
- Choose 'Advanced' from the left menu.
- Click on Scripts & Plug-ins.
- Check off the Navigator box at the top and make sure all sub settings are checked as well.